The Sequence Indexer is a modular web3 service that makes it easy to query blockchain token and NFT data from Ethereum-compatible networks. The Indexer automatically indexes every ERC20, ERC721 and ERC1155 token from Ethereum-compatible chains.
In fact, the Sequence Wallet uses the Indexer behind the scenes so it can seamlessly render all token information in any wallet. But of course, the Indexer is a modular piece of infrastructure, and you may use it directly from your dapp, game, or even from a server.
- Super-fast API to query all token balances, history, metadata and NFTs with multi-chain support
- Real-time indexing of ERC20, ERC721 and ERC1155 transactions across EVM-compatible chains
- Automatically detects all tokens on the chain, without the need for a contract registry
- Resilient to node failures and chain re-organizations
- Easily listen for specific events and transactions on-chain accurately with a simple API
- Built-in token / nft metadata support to easily render tokens in your apps / games
- High uptime and availability
Supported Networks & Endpoints
Here are a few example queries you can make to a blockchain from your dapp, game, or wallet:
- Fetch all tokens & NFTS in any wallet including all metadata
- Fetch the transaction history for any wallet address
- Fetch all unique tokens in a particular ERC20/721/1155 contract, including total supplies
- What is the total token supply of an ERC20 token? What is the total token supply of all the ERC1155 tokens in a particular contract ?
- Fetch the transaction history for any token contract address
To get started, please see the Indexer API Reference & Usage section.
Pricing & Usage
The Sequence Indexer is available for free with moderate request limits, but if your project requires higher limits, please contact the Sequence Pro team.